Platinum Cross Welding can help with a variety of vessel fabrication needs. In the past, we’ve worked on scrubbers, separators, dehydration units, contactor towers, filters, filter separators, knockouts, compression skid packages, skidded piping systems, and heater treaters.
We are ASME “U” Certified and “R” Certified by the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors. We can help with code calculations and even the design of the vessel.
Here’s just a quick look at some of our capabilities:
- Internal and external coating
- PWHT (post-weld heat treatment)
- Indoor lifting capacity: 45,000 lbs.
- Outdoor lifting capacity: 75,000 lbs.
- Maximum vessel diameter: 10 feet
- Maximum thickness: 2 inches
- Stainless and carbon steel